Bag for bag-in-box 1.5 litres
It's the inner values that count! So our bag-in-box cartons are nothing without their 2-layer plastic bag inside. Delicious juices, wines, sauces, etc. can be filled into them.
Equipped with a pre-fitted tap , they are suitable for all kinds of liquid to pasty foods for long-term storage at room temperature, including preceding hot filling (filling temperature up to 85 °C).
- 2-ply plastic bags for bag-in-box cartons (BiB) incl. tap for dispensing
- food-safe, food-legal declaration of conformity is available
- pre-fitted tap is on the side
- unfilled bags: in original packaging, dry, protected from strong light (sun, electric lighting) and strong heat (radiators, electric heaters), between 10 °C and 30 °C, relative humidity from 20 % to 80 %, store at least 24 hours before use under ambient conditions
- filled bags: store with tap upwards to reduce pressure on bung
Filling and use
- place bag horizontally, remove cap and fill juice into plastic bubble
- before closing, squeeze out the air bubbles as best as possible and put on tap
- put the bag into the cardboard box
- pull out the tap through the opening provided in front of it and lock it in place
- Close the carton
- Tear off the freshness seal from the tap
- Tap and enjoy
The bag holds a total of more than the stated quantity. Please do NOT fill completely.
Depending on the bag size, the taps may differ in color from the product photos.
You can find the matching outer boxes for 1.5 liter bag-in-boxes here.
Areas of application Bags including the matching outer cartons:
For all liquid substances that need to be taken out in portions and should be kept for a longer period of time under exclusion of air.
For example: juices, wines, mulled wines, oils, mineral oils, liquid soaps, detergents/chemicals, liquid eggs, concentrates, syrups, coffees, sauces, adhesives, paints, pharmaceuticals and ink.
If you do not have an automatic filling station available, a scale placed underneath will help you to fill the right amount into the bag.