Bag for bag-in-box 3 litres
When it comes to resource-saving filling of liquid foods, our bag-in-box bags are an excellent choice. The 2-ply plastic bag is food safe and has a food regulatory declaration of compliance. The featured tap is centrally positioned and allows food to be stored at room temperature and easily dispensed, including preceding hot filling (filling temperature up to 85 °C).
- 2-layer plastic bags for bag-in-box cartons (BiB) incl. tap for pouring out
- food-safe, declaration of conformity with food regulations available
- unfilled bags: in original packaging, dry, protected from strong light (sun, electric lighting) and strong heat (radiators, electric heaters), between 10 °C and 30 °C, relative humidity from 20 % to 80 %, store at least 24 hours before use under ambient conditions
- filled bags: store with tap upwards to reduce pressure on bung
Filling and use
- place bag horizontally, remove cap and fill juice into plastic bubble
- before closing, press out the air bubbles as well as possible and put on tap
- put the bag into the cardboard box
- pull out the tap through the opening provided in front of it and lock it in place
- Close the carton
- Tear off the fresh seal from the tap
- Tap and enjoy
The bag holds a total of more than the stated quantity. Please do NOT fill completely.
Depending on the bag size, the taps may differ in color from the product photos.
You can find the matching outer boxes here.
Areas of application Bags including the matching outer cartons:
For all liquid substances that need to be removed in portions and should be kept longer under exclusion of air.
For example: juices, wines, mulled wines, oils, mineral oils, liquid soaps, detergents/chemicals, liquid eggs, concentrates, syrups, coffees, sauces, adhesives, paints, pharmaceuticals and ink.
If you do not have an automatic filling station available, a scale placed underneath will help you to fill the right amount into the bag.