Consignment of goods 29 Item
Finding practical packaging for consignments of goods
The shipment of goods within Germany is offered at a particularly favourable price with the help of the consignment of goods. However, there are some requirements that must be met. These relate primarily to the size and type of packaging.
If you frequently send goods by parcel post, you can equip yourself with the appropriate packaging materials at a reasonable price. When purchasing larger quantities, you can often save money. Especially for owners of online shops or active sellers on various platforms, investing in a larger quantity of packaging is worthwhile.
Choose the right packaging for shipping
There are many different products that can be sent as merchandise shipments. The requirements for shipping in this way are:
- Shipping packaging may be sealed
- The product may be accompanied by a covering letter
- The envelope must be marked with the abbreviation BÜWA.
- weight up to 500 g for BüWa 500
- weight up to 1.00 g for BüWa 1000
- dimensions: length up to 35.3 cm
- dimensions: width up to 25 cm
- measurement: height up to 5 cm
BOXXCO offers practical packaging that is ideal for sending consignments of goods. The boxes are designed for different products. As long as the maximum weight of 1,000 grams is not exceeded, items of clothing, technical articles, storage media and much more can be sent this way.
Optimal solutions for postal random checks
Random checks are carried out so that Swiss Post can be sure that the low-priced merchandise consignment is not taken as a substitute for letter post. To ensure that the goods can then be sent on without any problems, good packaging is important. BOXXCO offers ideal solutions for this. The outer packaging is designed in such a way that it can be opened and closed again quickly and easily via a flap.
Advantages of BOXXCO packaging during shipment inspection
If the shipping company determines that the consignment of goods is tightly closed, it will nevertheless be opened and the packaging destroyed in this case. The goods are then sent on in a bag from the shipping company. Especially in the case of sensitive goods, this can lead to soiling and damage. Investing once in good packaging saves a lot of trouble later.
Goods shipment - boxes for every occasion
In the online shop of BOXXCO there is a large selection of different packaging for the shipment of goods. A classic are the folding boxes in brown or white. They are delivered flat and folded and can be unfolded quickly and easily into a practical package in just a few steps. The high border and the closing flap connect the lid to the base, but it can also be opened easily.
The folding boxes are kept relatively flat. Automatic boxes are therefore recommended for goods shipments with larger items. The automatic bottom boxes also unfold in a few easy steps. They are robust and can be ordered in various sizes.
Advantages of professional packaging
The advantages of professional packaging are clearly defined. The goods are well protected by the sturdy carton:
- The consignment of goods is distributed regularly with the letter post and delivered to the front door or also put in the letterbox. This can lead to dents or other damage to the box. Professional packaging absorbs this damage and thus prevents the goods from being damaged.
- The sender is responsible for the safety of the products sent in a consignment. This security can be increased with one of BOXXCO's packing boxes. Depending on the product selected, the packaging can also be used for sending maxi letters and large letters.
- Maxi letters are used to send letters, flyers and other written products. Documents and papers that should not be folded find enough space in the packaging and are also well protected.
One for many - popular packaging for different groups of goods.
Our shipping packaging is designed for goods shipments from commercial customers who have to send completely different products every day. So it's good to have stable and secure packaging that can be used for several of the documents and products you need to send at the same time.
Some of the popular packaging for goods and letters include:
- Brown envelopes made of sturdy solid cardboard for goods shipments such as books, calendars, magazines, brochures or catalogues. The filling height is variable up to 3 cm and the envelope has an extremely stable bend protection. Of course, the envelope is stamp-proof and can be opened securely with a tear strip.
- Folding boxes white. Not only do these look smart and high quality, but they also save space during storage and are recyclable. The folding boxes are not only ideal for goods shipments, but also for gifts. You will also find suitable filling material in our shop.
- Maxi letters brown / Maxi letters white. With these practical and particularly sturdy maxi letters, you can send not only merchandise shipments such as documents and books, but also data carriers or small products without any problems. The Maxibriefe can even withstand loads of up to 2 kg and are, of course, 100% recyclable.
- Premium mailing bags. These premium envelopes are suitable for various goods shipments, from data carriers and documents to heavy books or catalogues and other products. The filling height is variable up to 5 cm and the mailing bags have an extremely stable bend protection due to the strong corrugated cardboard. The envelope is also resealable.
Order online at BOXXCO now and benefit from fast shipping
In order to support you as a customer in your daily shipping work in the best possible way, we do not only offer absolutely high-quality and versatile products. We have also compiled various information on the subject of goods shipments on our website for you. You will also benefit from our friendly and competent customer service, which you can reach around the clock in various ways.
And this is how you can find your way around our website:
Do you still have questions about our products or ordering as well as other important topics? Then you will find many top topics already under the heading FAQs.
You need more shipping information? We usually deliver 2-3 working days after receipt of order, for pallet shipping it takes about 2 working days longer. But we are also happy to help you with an urgent next-day delivery. Just write to us and we will definitely help you.
Looking for specific payment information? We have a wide range of different payment options such as Paypal, Sofort Banking or credit card payment and many more.
What parcel sizes and costs should you consider when shipping with Deutsche Post? We have put this together for you in a handy overview.
You can't find the right size for your goods shipment in our range? No problem. Simply send us your enquiry stating the required dimensions and we will quickly provide you with a suitable offer.
We will be happy to answer all further questions personally.
Contact us now via:
- Contact form
We look forward to getting to know you and assure you that your orders will be processed with care!