Dangerous goods packaging 325x245x300 mm
Our kraftliner cartons with UN marking offer maximum stability when shipping dangerous goods.
- Versatile: the 4G / 4GV approval makes it possible.
- Can be used for road, sea, rail and air transport.
- Can be sealed with filament adhesive tape.
- Approved for different maximum gross weights depending on packaging group.
- Suitable as composite packaging. Approved test center for corrugated packaging.
- Please note the safety label and UN marking for air freight. BAM approval certificate available.
If dangerous goods cartons 4G / 4GV are basically also approved for your dangerous goods and the desired transport route, please refer to the information in the corresponding safety data sheet of the dangerous goods.
Our test laboratory is a recognized and approved test center for corrugated board packaging for hazardous goods.
Please note that a safety label must be applied according to the safety data sheet of your product. We offer labels on request. You can find the appropriate filament tape here.
When shipping by air freight, the printed UN marking must not be covered by adhesive tape or similar.
The BAM approval certificate can be found under Further Information.
||Filling weight - kg / for hazard class
||Filling volume (L)
The sizes indicated are the internal dimensions of the carton, given in length x width x height.
The following applies in principle to 4G packaging:
Only the currently valid regulations apply to the shipment of hazardous goods and the use of hazardous goods packaging. The cartons are tested and approved for use as composite packaging with metal or plastic containers as inner packaging. This combination must meet the requirements of the legal regulations according to the approval certificate and must be proven and documented by a post-test.
We will be pleased to carry out this verification for you on request. Please contact us.