Dangerous goods packaging 570x370x430 mm
Shipping solution for dangerous goods with UN marked cartons.
These extremely strong UN marked cartons offer a safe solution for shipping dangerous goods according to 4G and 4GV. They have a brown kraftliner outer liner and are suitable for road, sea, rail and air transport. Approved for different maximum gross weights depending on the packing group.
- Outer cover: kraft liner brown
- closure: flap glued
- versatile due to 4-fold approval 4G and additionally 4GV
- suitable for road transport (ADR), as well as sea (IMDG-Code, ADNR), rail (RID) and air transport (ICAO-TI, IATA)
- permissible for the packing groups: I(X) II(Y) III(Z)
- depending on packing group, approved for different maximum gross weights (see table)
- tested and approved for use as composite packagings with metal or plastic containers as inner packaging
- can be sealed with filament tape (see printed sealing instructions)
If dangerous goods cartons 4G / 4GV are basically also approved for your dangerous goods and the desired transport route, please refer to the notes in the corresponding safety data sheet of the dangerous goods.
Our test laboratory is a recognized and approved test center for corrugated board packaging for hazardous goods.
Please note that a safety label must be applied according to the safety data sheet of your product. We offer labels on request. You can find the appropriate filament tape here.
When shipping by air freight, the printed UN marking must not be covered by adhesive tape or similar.
You will find the BAM approval certificate under Further information.
||Filling weight - kg / for hazard class
||Filling volume (L)
The sizes indicated are the internal dimensions of the carton, given in length x width x height.
In principle, the following applies to 4G packaging:
Only the currently valid regulations apply to the shipment of hazardous goods and the use of hazardous goods packaging. The cartons are tested and approved for use as composite packaging with metal or plastic containers as inner packaging. This combination must meet the requirements of the legal regulations according to the approval certificate and must be proven and documented by a post-test.
We will be pleased to carry out this verification for you on request. Please contact us.